Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

DIY: End Table Reveal

What better way to celebrate a Friday than with our first DIY project, as a married couple, reveal! But, before I show you the final product I'm going to break down the purchases we made to recreate an old firend.1. Minwax Wood Stain in Ebony: $4.35
2. Minwax Polyurethane Finish: $4.50
3. Foam pads, foam brush and latex gloves: $5.00
4. Decorative Wicker balls: $4.00 each
5. Lamp Shade: $14.67
6. Votive: 99 cents each
Total Cost: $20.63
Side note: We used one of our wedding gift cards to Target for the lamp shade, decorative balls, and votives so in the end we only paid $6.47 for all the things purchased at Tar-jet! O yea!
We are so thrilled with our cheap investment that I can't wait to show you! So, here is the grand finale! Please let us know what you think!

3 comments:

  1. looks great, Kels! congrats on everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kels your house looks so super cute! I'm pretty sure at this point in my life I'd pay you the big bucks to come and organize mine:) Hope all is well with you and Josh!

    ReplyDelete