Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Question? What do you eat?

I'm sorry for the lack of bloggings, Monday and Tuesday had a lot of work to be done and I didn't prepare ahead of time! I actually thought about it through out the day, I would think to myself...I didn't get a blog out today and then Tuesday came and I thought the same thing, am I lame? Josh thinks so.
Anyway, right to the point, I have a burning question...Josh keeps complimenting me on my cooking...not because it's overwhelmingly good but because he's shocked I knew how to make some of the things I have made; which makes me happy! But, we aren't heavy eaters, only on certain occasions do we seem to get the itch for a massive meal. Also, we are quick and easy and even easier chefs, no mumbo jumbo, meals that do not require a lot of time or money are our creed. So...what are you guys cooking for dinner? Please share your favorite meal with me and how you make it! I would enjoy the help and I know J would too!

1 comment:

  1. I actually posted on the other night on my "snow day" blog! check it out! its easy, cheap, fast, and delicious! I plan on making more recipe post soon, dear!

    ReplyDelete