Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

Blueberry Lemonade

I found this recipe online and thought I would give it a try, it sounded really good! Since it sounded so good I thought I'd spread the wealth! So here it is, step by step, day by day, blueberry lemonade!
You will need: Lemonade mix, blueberries and sugar. The actual recipe calls for real lemons (5), but I am on a tiiiight budget and I thought I could save a little by using lemonade mix rather than actual lemons. I guess I'm a drink-making sell out.




Next, get those blueberries nice and clean!

After getting the blueberries rinsed off, fill a bowl with 3/4's cup of sugar, then add the blueberries and mix them together. Don't the blueberries look like blue gumdrops?


I'm sure everyone out there is beyond my level of cooking, in fact I know you are, but just in case you didn't know how to make lemonade mix. Pour the mix into a pitcher then add a little bit of sugar, followed by water.


Then combine the sugar coated blueberries and the lemonade mix...Let the fun begin!




Then, just let the mix sit in the fridge for a night so the blueberries flavor releases into the lemonade. I am so excited to try mine! If you guys decide to make some please let me know how it turns out!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE blueberry lemonade!! We have the Blueberry Festival here every June and I always have to buy a glass of blueberry lemonade. Maybe I'll make my own now! Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete