Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

Forge ahead!! What would you like to see?

I have been working on an especially difficult blog. I have been trying to edit a video using the site vimeo and I have been having the hardest time getting my videos uploaded! Any vimeo users out there have any advice? Well, since this blog that was supposed to be uber fabulous will not be out for awhile. I thought I would ask the 10 or so followers I have to answer a few questions for me. If you aren't a follower feel free to comment anyways, I want to know what you think and your opinions!
I am wanting to make my blog a more "eye-catching" and inviting place. What are some suggestions from you guys on how I can spruce up the blog. I am open to any suggestions you would like to offer. To kind of get an idea of my style and the backgrounds I like check Young House Love and Making it Lovely. Two of my fav's! I read them everyday!
This weekend I didn't have any How-To or DIY projects on the schedule and I thought to myself, "Self, what are some of the projects the readers (only the best 10 readers in the world!) would like to see me take on?" So guys, what kind of projects would you like to see me take on? Really stretch the limits and cook something, that's pushing it...or more DIY projects? I will be honest, I think I've got a couple of cool ones up my sleeve!
Also, with Blackman-extravaganza just around the corner (11 weeks around the corner) many of my post will become more about DIY party and home projects. Which is the direction I was wanting my posts to take in the first place, so what would you like to see me take a stab at? Monograms? Sewing? Painting murals for my home? Dying a slip cover? All ideas I have come up with of course, but what would you 10 wonderful readers like to see? Please let me know!
I can't wait to get started on the few plans I have left for this month, but I am even more excited on getting plans ready for what you would like to see! Can't wait! Please post a comment! Even you mom!

3 comments:

  1. I love monograms so, I wouldn't mind seeing that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Vimeo!!! I can't WAIT to see it!! I just love your craft ideas...the etch was my favorite..."A whole new wooooollddd!" haha! ps...as for the comments on my post...there were snickers in that bowl, between me and austin they don't last long...so i'm waiting until right before Halloween so I won't be tempted. I love the Doug idea for your costume too, i wish you could do it! I need something cheap and simple! I actually thought about wrapping myself up in ceran (sp?) wrap and put a big label on me and be a "leftover" or recycling my deviled egg outfit??? I need something with humor...owell!! Let me know how everything goes!!

    ReplyDelete