Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fangs and Fish Tanks

Boo-Fest continues over here and this time I did a little something extra for my awkwardly round gold fish Lilly Jane. I have a feeling that if LJ could talk she would say "I am orange like a pumpkin and round like a pumpkin, why wouldn't Halloween be my favorite holiday?" And since I have been adding little spookties around the room, I couldn't help but dress up her little place. I love fish and dogs, I mainly love fish now because I cannot have a dog and won't be able to for awhile, but J and I definitely want to spread the Blackman love and adopt one of our own little pups eventually. But, until then I adore my little, awkward, puffed out, one black eye, one white eye, gold fish.By cutting out a few quickly drawn bats, LJ's tank was officially Boo-Fested. Even though I know she doesn't look too excited, on the inside her little mustard -seed- size- heart is beating wildly with joy.
I really enjoyed writing questions yesterday and I am still looking forward to all the answers, but I thought I would post 5 new ones for today! Please continue to post on them, I love getting answers!
Today is the classic ________ v. ________ Who will win out in the end? We will see!!
1. Candy Apples v. Carmel Apples, which one is your favorite?
I personally enjoy candy apples better then carmel. Candy apples just break off and aren't a major mess. Carmel apples, on the other hand are gooey, they get stuck in your braces (personal experience), and get all over your face. Messy. Candy apples win in my heart.
2. Hayrides v. Bonfires?
I prefer Hayrides for 2 reasons. 1. Someone always thinks it's funny to jump of the back and run ahead of the truck moving at about 3 mph, then they wait for the truck to catch up and scare the living breath out of you. I always find this hilarious! 2. You don't smell like smoke for a week.
3. Milky Way v. Snickers? Which is the better chocolate bar to pull out of that marvelous trick or treat bowl on the 31st?
My vote goes to the snickers! But, I would always dig around to see if I could find any Reese's, I was never the first at any one's house so usually all that was left were Sweet Tarts and Blow Pops, I'm not a fan.
4. Zombies v. Ghosts, whose scarier?
I think they are both equally scary, if I saw a transparent being, floating, trying to convince me, at night, that I should help their soul be released from whatever satanic power is holding it, I would freak out. If I saw a Zombie coming at me with blank eyes and a drooling mouth, grunting with every step, I would freak out. I think it is a tie in my book!
5. Bobbing for apples vs. pumpkin carving, which is your favorite Halloween party pass time?
I prefer pumpkin carving, I really enjoyed making my two little jacks this year. Plus, when you are a crazy character with even crazier make-up bobbing for apples ruins everything.
What about you guys? I'd love to hear what your favorite Halloween stand-off answers are! Plus, if you couldn't already tell, I treasure your comments!

1 comment:

  1. 1. caramel apples!
    2. bonfires!
    3.Snickers
    4. Zombies
    5. carving pumpkins (bobbing for apples is too cold...brrr!)

    ReplyDelete