Pages

Monday, October 26, 2009

Bony face...You've got the cutest little bony face!

I have been decorating for Halloween for the past week now and I think I have rounded everything up. Every surface in my room has a little something special that signifies All Hallows Eve! Today, I thought I'd share my little bony faces...J's and mine.

To add a little spook to my nightstand I created and cut out two skeleton faces then taped them to the picture. Simple as pie...maybe a worm pie since it's Halloween! I plan to post the little "boo"cents I've added around my room through out the week, but I really want to know what you guys have done! As seen here, I love comments and learning more about the 10 followers I have and what they think.

I love asking questions and getting every one's feedback so here are 5 questions about the Halloween season that I can't wait to read your answers to! I answered them as well, I know I can't expect you guys to answer if I don't myself!

1. What has been your favorite costume so far?

I was a clown one year when I was really little! I barely remember this Halloween, but I actually have the picture on my tack board now. My sister was a the Tin Man from Wizard of Oz and my mom was a Hobo...she really looks like one too, hilarious.

2. What's your favorite Halloween treat?

I really, really, like candy corn. I can't get enough! It is going to be the end of me! Sooo Sweet!

3. Whose scarier? Frankenstein or Dracula?

Dracula...even though I read Twilight, Dracula is not Edward Cullen...spooky. Plus, when I was a little girl (way to young to even be watching this movie, I think I did it without my parents knowing) I watched "Interview with a Vampire" with Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt. To this day, I still sleep with the covers all around my neck, creeps me out! Plus, Frankenstein moves so slow, I think I could run away.

4. Whats your favorite scary movie? (In the Scream killer's voice)

I do not have one. Even though, I've seen way to many...I do not like to be scared and staying up at night because I'm freaking out about a crazy killer, with a creepy voice, stalking me, then taking me out to the dessert and slashing my throat. No thanks.

5. What is your Halloween tradition?

I really don't have one, I do watch Hocus Pocus every year so hopefully that will continue tomorrow night when it comes on ABC Family. I hope J and I will develop our own, we went to an AWESOME corn maze this year and I would love to go back!

Ok...now it's your turn, I hope you guys answer! I can't wait to hear about your favorite treats, screams, and costumes!

1 comment:

  1. 1. I'm going to be holiday leftovers this year...it might be my fav :)
    2. SNICKERS!!
    3. Dracula! (have you ever seen Van Helsing?? yikes!)
    4. My favorite scary movie is also my favorite movie of all time..."Silence of the Lambs"
    5. I don't have any...but just WAIT til Christmas!! :D

    ReplyDelete