Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Snail Mail

I haven't had any experience in making cards or stationary, but I thought it would be blast to try some ideas out. I actually found a pack of blank cards and envelopes at Target a few months ago so I was all set!


This is a "Thank You" with J and I in mind. But, I could make it using whatever initials or colors, or fonts that you would like.



I sketched this one with my new niece on the way in mind. Just in case you can't read the message it says:
"Butterfly kisses and ladybug hugs, sleep our little one, like a bug in a rug."



I saw that on a picture frame somewhere and have always remembered it, but this is the first time I wrote it. I thought it was a cute little saying, also on the side it says "Introducing Edy Rose". Since Ava Grace and Edy Rose are the sweet little girls that I always think of, that is why I chose to make this with her name. If you see this and you like it, feel free to email me and I can specialize it to your taste!



Finally, I have been writing this on lots of platters and bowls lately at my job and it seems to be a hit! I thought it would look cute on a seasonal card for Halloween. I am an October birthday, but I have never really been Halloween crazy, but for some reason this year...I AM!! I can't wait to start making my costume and eating lots of candy corn and pumpkins...that really, taste just like candy corn. Has anyone else noticed that?



If you like any of these cards and would like to learn more about them, please email me at kelsey.scroggins@gmail.com and we can talk about what you would like to do! Well...What do you guys think?

2 comments:

  1. Kelsey!!! these are so cute!!! you're so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them of course! I don't have a need at the moment however....you know when it's time to announce, "we're having a baby" you will be the first I come to!!!

    Really like the ideas.

    ReplyDelete