Pages

Monday, October 5, 2009

You're Invited...

To help me pick between invitations! Whoo hoo! O yea! As my mom told me and I have to say I agree completely with her, no one looks back and says "Wow, those invitations sure were pretty!" but, I would like them to look nice and actually, I believe I am going to go with a fairly simple look. I already have one of these in mind as my favorite, I just wanted to see what you guys thought! Also, the one that is my favorite is the cheapest so that is a plus. I think my parents and I are in agreement when we say that invitations are not where we want to spend a load of money!

All of the invitations pictured came from David's Bridal and The American Wedding.




So, what do you guys think! I am going to survey all the comments to help me make my decision! So your comment is wanted and needed! Thanks a lot guys!

2 comments:

  1. Ok...
    First Choice is a tie: #2 and #4
    Second Choice is a tie: #1 and #3

    That is four choices I know...I think 3 and 4 are more simple in look but none the less elegant. 1 and 2 are just a much softer look. I don't know if that makes sense or helps since I couldn't decide on one but I hope it does.

    Mike says, "#1 is the best"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think 4 looks most like you. But to me i want to get an invitation that reflects what the wedding is going to be like. So pick something that you feel will reflect your wedding. :)

    ReplyDelete