Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Listin' it UP!!!

I have made a list of all the blogs I would like to accomplish in the next month. It is quite the list! I really don't want to give anything away, so please stay tuned! Please don't peek to hard!

To help me in accomplishing my tasks I hung it strategically,smack-dab in the middle of my picture line; in plain sight when viewing my computer screen. Hopefully this helps me to be a good little blogger this month. Please excuse the dirty computer screen.

2 comments:

  1. yay! Kelsey is posting again!! I have a blog list as well...we actually have a couple of things in common on there!! keep posting, lady! i love reading them! It was SO good to see you the other day btw! you look stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea!!! Inspiring for me...I just haven't had any motivation to blog for the past month...it's terrible...I think it's because I feel like I don't have anything to blog about. :)

    ReplyDelete