Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

This is Halloween...This is Halloween!!!!

O Yea! I have begun Boo-Fest 2009 here at the house! I've hung some creepy lights, got some ingredients for candy apples, filled to jars with Candy Corn and Pumpkins and finally I have carved some Jackolanterns! Whew, what a day...I love Wednesdays off! I had the hardest time deciding what I wanted to carve into my little Jacko's and finally I figured it out! But, as we all know carving a pumpkin comes with a lot of...ick.
Eeewwww! Pumpkin Guts!

Any guesses on what I'm carving yet?!

That's right, Jack Skeleton! My brother in law is a huge Halloween fan and I have heard him talk about his love for Tim Burton movies, so I thought...whose face is better on my Jackolantern than Jack Skeleton's? No one's!!! I had so much fun carving his cooky eyes and stitched smile! He really has brightened the Halloween spirit around here!

I also carved another pumpkin with a message to Josh! It's cheesy but I always want to let him know that I love him! Gotta love Halloween!!!

What about your pumpkins? Any interesting, spooky, cooky faces?

1 comment:

  1. That's a great Jack! You know I love all of the Halloween posts.

    ReplyDelete