Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

January Wedding

I have not had any time in the last 24 hours to make time for projects! I am buzzing around like a craaazy bee trying to get plans together between my parents and I for Blackman-extraaaavaganza! Between invitations, napkins, bride's maids presents, AG's dress and other little odds and ends. I have had no time to get any extra curricular blogging done, school is on over load as well. Bummer. But, I can see the horizon, which is a bonus!
I plan...Lord willing...to begin some of J's and mine home DIY projects this week! But, BIG NEWS, tomorrow, yes tomorrow...my dear friend Brooke will be returning to the good ole' Natural State for a 4 day visit! I cannot wait to get to hang out with my bestie, my Ethel...(anybody pick that up? I'm a HUGE Lucy fan.) I haven't seen Brooke since she moved in August and I am bananas excited to see her! So...sad to say it, but I could be blogging a little less on the DIY/How-To front this week, but you can do me a huge a favor. Keep commenting on "Forge Ahead!!! What Would You Like to See?" it will help me get better perspective on some future blogs; and hopefully those supper fly blogs I have planned will be up and running soon!

J and I have been searching for a song that could be completely our own. It came close when I heard "You and I" by Ingrid Michelson, but Josh wasn't too sure about that one. Ne, we shan't wait long, for this very day Joshua called and introduced me to what is now "our song", (I've been reading Jane Austen's Emma). I wanted to share it with you guys so that you could hear the JOY I am filled with at finding a song that is completely and utterly unique AND pretty much...well...written for us, or at least that is what I like to think! Click HERE and please do, to hear Josh and Kelsey's song..."January Wedding" by the Avett Brothers. I have been replaying it on a very high volume and Lily Jane doesn't know what to do with herself. So funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment